Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mexican Night Gets Me in the Mood.

The bf is awesome.  Have I said that lately?  I think I have.

Oh well...he's AWESOME.  He made me Mexican food last night to get us in the mood for Cabo.  Loves it!

Just chicken quesadillas but they were made with all stuff we had at home, except for the guacamole and sour cream which we bought.  Great dinner for two for a total cost of $10.  I'm honestly not as inclined to go out to dinner now, knowing I can cook it for so little at home.  Besides, who knows what those people in the back will sneeze into your special sauce...

My food budget is roughly a measly $25 per week, which could NOT allow for eating out often.  I make my lunches and know {almost} always what I'm eating.  Not only is it better for you, but the extra money is allocated to savings, or elsewhere in my budge where there's a shortfall.

How do you save money while still eating like a Queen {or King...no separation of the sexes here...}?


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment