Monday, June 21, 2010

Personal Banking. There's an App for That.

**Review below***

As you all know, I'm a die-hard Blackberry user.  In an effort to streamline not only my life, but my personal banking as well, I recently downloaded the TD Canada Trust app for BlackBerry.

Can I say - LOVE IT!  At first it didn't get stellar reviews.  However, I think that they've worked out some kinks, and have made it much more user-friendly with an interface as closely mirrored to their EasyWeb online banking as possible. It is not simply a wap site, or even a link to the Blackberry browser and then to your TD EasyWeb account; it's an app that links directly to the TD BlackBerry site.

I am able to check ALL accounts {Chequing, Savings, US and Visa, as well as Mortgage}, pay bills, transfer dollaz and even do interac money transfers.  Now, to be perfectly honest, I don't know that I will use it all the time.  But I do know that it will come in handy in a pinch, when I need to know what's in my account, or to make a payment that I've somehow missed or have somehow under-made. 

How many of you BlackBerriers {iPhoners....you have no business here....*lolz  I kid, I kid*} have tried this and love it, or hate it?  Comment below, puhlease.


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment