Saturday, June 26, 2010

The PF Monster.


 Guess what?  The bf and I have now found a show that we love to watch together: ‘Til Debt Do Us Part.  He’s just as enamored with Gail as I am. 

Perhaps he has a crush on her?  *lolz*  In all seriousness, I think I’ve totes transferred the personal finance bug to him.

He’s paid off all his student loans {within less than a year of graduating – stellar if you ask me!}, he’s making a budget to see how much he can realistically afford to move to the city, and is leaving room for Fun, Food, Entertainment and General Savings.  I think that I’ve created a monster, in the best way possible.

He’s not a spreadsheet guy, so he’s not quite as organized as I am on that front.  But it’s the idea, and the actual physical action of budgeting that counts, right?  He doesn’t write down each expenditure he makes like moi, but he keeps track by using his debit card {he somehow has a grandfathered account thru TD whereby he doesn’t pay fees.  Eff. I’m jealous}.  It’s the same general principle, and if it’s working for him it’s a good thing. 

So proud of bf today – this post is in his honour, though he doesn’t have a foggy that I even have a blog!!  Once again, it’s the thought that counts, right?


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment