Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Workin' On My Fitness.


Since I'm so uber stressed at work, I've been going to the gym like a mad-woman.  I'm not trying to lose weight, but am using the gym as a method of stress management.

I take my gym-ish clothes to work, and force myself to go on my way home {my condo building has a crazy ass gym, so I just go there fo' free}, so that I don' t have the excuse of sitting on my butt at home, cuddling with the pup and then not budging my ass off the couch all night. 

It's working!  Not only do I feel better, but I'm lookin' damn fine too!  {haha...no more *Canadian Girl, it's *Conceited Girl now...LOLZ}  I wish I'd gotten this into fitness earlier.  I used to work out 24/7 in high school and uni, but lost it once I ventured into the 'real' world.  My body craves exercise.

I'm always looking for new ways to use the weight machines tho.  Any suggestions and/or sites with cool info?  Lemme know!





    This is the doggie version of me.  No joke. --------------->




Hugs,

*Canadian Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment