Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Budget Re-Vamp.

Hi My Loves,

I need your advice: I HAVE to re-vamp the budget. 

I’ve been carrying around a tracking sheet that functions much like Gail’s Budget Binder – it’s just a sheet titled ‘Expense Tracking’, with an amount at the top where I note how much I’ve allotted, and a grid to track the date, and a descending amount of what’s left in the hypothetical ‘jar’. This works. I’m not knocking it. It got me out of debt. However, I’m in a different spot now, and need to re-work it to suit me. 

Perhaps I can just use one page for all? Or just carry the full cash amount of the week’s budge in my wallet {$100}? W

hat do you all think?

Please share some of your budge tricks with me in the comments below. I’d love to hear about them! 


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment