Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No Spend Nightmare.

Well, it’s just as the title says.  Lately, I’ve been a total no-spend nightmare.  I’ve been spending like it’s going out of style.  Have I gone over budget?  Yes, maybe once or twice.  Has the overage been drastic?  No.  Not at all.  I guess when you look at it that way, it’s not all that bad. 

Nevertheless, I’m not impressed when I can’t meet simple goals.  This is one goal that was an epic fail for sure.

June’s no-spend days:  7/12.  That’s 58%.  It’s a pass, but barely. 

July looks like it is going to shape up to be the same.  I’m going to try to keep my shiz together for the next couple of days and tie it up, but I highly doubt I’ll be successful. 

Maybe I can just make up for it when the weather isn’t so nice and my closet isn’t in such dire need of clothes to fill it!


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment