Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Income Summary and Savings Forecast {oh ya, and I'm DEBT FREEEE!}.


As promised in yesterday's post, I'm going to show you my income/savings forecast for the remainder of March and the month of April.  I will likely make this a monthly or bi-monthly thing - give me some feedback and let me know what you think, prettttty pleeeeeeease.

Anywho, enough with the lame-ass preamble and onto the good shizz. 

Click on the pic to make it bigger.  Here, I've done a simple Assets vs Liabilities and net worth calculation.  Looks like I'll be IN THE BLACK {!!!} for both months.  Ok, so not sooooo black for March, but either way, its positive; that's more than I can say before. 

All of April's numbers are ballpark's, as is the latter half of March.  I will periodically update and let you guys know how it's going {if you want to know, that is}. 

The bf and I have booked a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.  Since I've had a little $$$$ saved already for trips, I'm not going to be completely out money.  I figure since I have an e-fund, and I've been so good and have paid off my debt less than 2 years after graduating university, that I totes deserve a trip.  ANNNNNNNND, I've always wanted to go to Cabo.  We're departing at the end of April and I can't wait. 

I also am thinking of buying another pair of Tory Burch flats.  LOVE LOVE LOVE these and I recommend these to anyone.  I've allotted for this in my savings calculation below.

Again, click on the pic to enlarge it.  You can see that I'll be in the red at the end of March.  Perhaps I can hold off on those shoes.  I clearly need to sell some stuff to make money as well to pay for Cabo.  Gross.  But I deserve this trip and I'm going.  I'll let you know how it goes with the sellage.

What are your thoughts, peeps?


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment