Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lovin' the Sun.


It's so bright and sun-shiney here today.  Can I tell you how happy that makes me?  It's something like 15 degrees outside.  To anyone outside of Canada or a US State with cold weather would think that's positively frigid.  We, however, embrace the heat though it may only be a small relief from winter.

I didn't realize just how much the sun affects my mood.  Going for a walk at lunch today made me uber happy and I'm ready to conquer the afternoon.  I just wish I was somewhere on a patio drinkin' with the Irish.  I hate being an adult.  Eff.

Can the weather really affect my mood thiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssss much??


{side note:  I've accomplished sweet nothing at work today.  This is my St. Paddy's strike!}

HAPPY DRINKIN' DAY, LOVES!!!


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment