Friday, September 17, 2010

I did it. I QUIT!

So,  just as the title says, I quit my job.

To be perfectly honest, it was easier than I'd thought it would be.  I wasn't really all that nervous, and I think it's because I was just SO READY to leave.

I'm off of work until October 12th, which feels great.  I feel a little lame-o being unemployed, but technically, since I have a job lined up, I'm not, right? 

The new job that I've taken on is going to be amazing.  I think I'm going to really have my time to shine and show what I'm made of.  At the very least, all my hours of hard work will now pay off in the form of dollaz.  The only thing I'm worried about is the transition to 100% sales in year 3.  That's a f*kload of pressure, but I think that by then I will have enough of a customer base and skillset to make sure that I surpass the "need to live" budget.

WOO HOO!

Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!
    It's such a great feeling quitting a job that is bringing you down. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete