Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dying to be Thin Again.


I’ve been reading Carla’s blog over @ My ½ Dozen Daily.  She’s a little shorter than me, and 117 lbs.  That’s where I’d like to be.  I’m currently 135, and weight has been a struggle my ENTIRE life.  I look back at pics of me when I was in uni, just over 2.5 years ago, and I was crazy thin and willowy.  What the eff has happened to me? 


My brain tells me I’m not fat – I’m 5’9” {5’10” on a good day} and 135 lbs.  That’s on the cusp of underweight.  But I’m dying to be thinner.  I’ve battled eating disorders in the past, and it seems like they’re about to show their ugly heads again. 

I need some tips to lose weight.  I exercise, I eat right, but don’t want to sacrifice my social life or mental health in the process. 

Tips….please…..



Hugs,

*Canadian Girl
.

1 comment: