Monday, November 1, 2010

Monthly Spending Category Challenge.

This month, I am going to challenge myself to categorize each expenditure I make and to identify discernable, concrete ways to cut down on my cash out flows.

It's going to take determination and really nit-picky notes on my budget tracker, but I think it'll be a cool exercise to really identify my indulgences.  It'll be sort of a wants vs. needs exercise.  I've obtained my inspiration from Jesse's post {click the link to the right to go to it}, whose blog is fantastic and entitled Jessie's Money and Jordan's Too .

Hers is more of a monthly budget, and mine will be too.  However, she's far more diligent than I and keeps very accurate track every month like that!  Let's hope this helps me get back on the wagon.



Hugs,

*Canadian Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment