Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm Old.

Well, it's official.  I'm 25 today.  I feel so old.  Krystal over @ Give Me Back My Five Bucks did a post on feeling older than your age.  You can link to it here.

I totally agree with everything she says.  I'm often tired by 10pm, I feel like I'm no longer a kid, and I sometimes wish I had my care-free high school days back.  Not only am I engaged, but I'm gainfully employed full time, own my own home, and pay all of my own bills without help from the parentals {you'd be surprised JUST how many of my friends get help from their parents...still...despite owning a home....}.   I guess it's good to be grown up and totally self-sufficient at my {relatively} young age.  I live my life on a budget, pay down bills as soon as they arrive, and try to be frugal without sacrificing the good things in my life.  I guess that's all part of growing up, eh?!  {yeah, it's my birthday and I'm Canadian.  I'll say 'eh' if I want to!}

{srsly...this dog's face pretty much sums up how I feel turning 25}


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I think age is like fine wine. You get better with age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's better to feel, let's say "mature" at a young age than to be older and be immature!

    I hope you enjoy looking back on all you have accomplished in the first quarter-century of your life and then look ahead to all of the possibilities for your future. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete