Friday, December 3, 2010

November Numbers.


If you've been reading for a month or so, you'll remember from this post that I've been tracking all spending categories for the month of November.  I did some crunching yesterday, and here's what it looks like:


...perhaps I should quit drinking.  NEVER!  I loves me some wine. 

It's important to note that the $169 in the clothes/gifts category was for 2 gorgeous dresses for my bday/Christmas parties.  I have very few hot little dresses, so this was a treat to myself.  The transportation portion of my budget is hefty this month due to rising gas prices, and the 'beauty' category the same simply because I needed a hair-doing this month. 

I'm $22.41 in the red over my $400 budget.  I'm going to list a pair of sunglasses {Armani...big and round, so totes in style but too wide for my skinny, long face} on Kijiji/Craigslist to see if I can make up the shortfall.


Thank you all for your comments on my last post regarding moneyville.ca.  I'm glad as many of you find certain posts as useless as I do!


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment