Sunday, November 22, 2009

At Home. Kill Me.

Hello Luverrrrs!


Well, I'm at home with the parentals.  Bday/family ish for the weekend.  My mom's been sick on and off since she had a grand mal seizure last October.  She had another episode yesterday.  I came home to spend time with her.  What do I get?  To be my father's b*tch!  I know I shouldn't complain, but seriously.  The man can't even dress himself.

AND - I every time I come home to this godforsaken town, I'm reminded of why I left.  Saw an ex "boyfriend" (we dated for like 2 weeks.  That does not a relationship make!) at the mall with his mother.  Yes, his mother.  We're mid twenties, and he's still shopping with mommy.  Gross.  He promptly turned his back to me, and I'm sure informed her who I was; I'm surprised he recognizes me.  I know he informed her because I'm almost certain she turned into an ostrich while turning her neck on the escalator to watch me as I walked away.  Ugh.  I'm so reminded why I left.  F this town.

Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment