Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hella Busy Week

Sorry for the lack of posts, but this week has just been go go go!

Today is the first day I've actually had time to sit down, catch up on emails, read blogs by my lovelies (check the blog roll!), and actually post something here.

I went on a date this week.  LOVE!  He is super sweet and treats me like gold, but there's just one thing: I think he may be gay.  I'm not the only one, others think so too.  But if he asked me out, he can't be gay...right?  Or wrong?  Maybe he's just trying to hide his sexuality.  Eff. 

I texted last night and he said he can't wait to see me again.  Then, out of nowhere, he somehow hopped on the GO train and tells me he's coming to see me.  Uh...rewind.  I am in my PJ's, sir.  No seeing me like that.  I text back.  He's "shocked"...what?  The words, "let's hang tonight, like right now, like get on the train", they didn't ever come out of my mouth!  I think he may have knocked, but I can't be sure.  I was already in bed. 

I sent him a text to see what he did last night.  That was at least an hour and a half ago.  Still.  No reply.  Oh bother.  I will let you know how it goes.

Happy weekend!!


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment