Monday, November 16, 2009

The Big 2-4


 So sorry for my delinquent posting of late.  It's my birthday tomorrow and I had a rather busy weekend with friends and family.  It was a wonderful weekend and one of the best birthdays yet, however it took up a lot of my free time!!

As I turn another year older, I reflect on where I am in my life and where I'm going.  I'm not where I thought I'd be at 24; that's for sure.  I was certain I'd be engaged by now.  I'd have someone who loved me.  I don't know why it means so much to me - I have everything else I could want: my own place, a great group of friends and a medicore-paying jobs with room to grow sigificantly in the future.  LOVE.  I hate that word.  Maybe I hate it because I'm not IN love.  Maybe I'm jaded.  Who knows.   Someone buy me a cake.  Like this.  It'll make me feel better.



Next post = long.  But I'm reflecting.  I need to vent.  Apologies.


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl


*thanks to www.pinkcakebox.com for the pic

No comments:

Post a Comment