Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Alive.


As I was reminded last night by Carla over at My 1/2 Dozen Daily, I didn't post an update from the weekend.

Well, I'll eat my words.  I totally love skiing.  I didn't think I'd be much good at it, but as it turns out, I love it - I've even asked Daddy Canadian Girl to take me next week!

 We're hoping to make this an annual girls' weekend, so I want to graduate from the bunny hills next year and be able to kick it with the serious skiiers.  I don't think the Olympics are going to be calling my name anytime soon, but I surely had fun.

Oh, and we didn't drink too much wine hot cocoa!

What'd you get up to this weekend??



Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I'm glad to hear you had a great time and didn't drink too much wine, er... hot cocoa. ;) lol!! I've never been skiing but it does look like a blast!! My weekend was boring.. same old. haha!!

    PS - thanks for the link up! :)

    ReplyDelete