Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thinking About the Future

Do you ever wonder where you'll end up, or look back at the year past and think to yourself, "this is not where I thought I'd be"?

I'm having that whole looking-back-and-wondering-if-life-is-going-as-it-should moment today.  I'm just not where I thought I'd be at this time last year.  I'm in a completely different place in my life.  Not that it's a bad thing, but it's just that it's well...different.  Different can be good.  I know I should embrace what life sends my way and know that everything happens for a reason.  This is my new mantra for 2010.  I'm going to stop being so f*king anal about everything and just let sh*it go down.

I think I'll be a lot happier if I just take things in stride and try to not let the unimportant phase me.  That's easier said than done, but I know it'll be better for me in the long run and that I will improve as a person.

This isn't really a resolution so much as an evolution of my character.

What are your New Year's evolutions?


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment