Monday, January 4, 2010

2010: New Year, New Me

Hellllowwwwwwwwwwwww!


I'm back from my winter slumber. I have to say, I'm well rested and ready for 2010.  I had a great holiday with the fam (minus the extended fam at the actual holiday celebration, but this is neither the time nor the place to get into that icky fam shiz) and feel like I've had a vacation.  Not one of those hot, tanned, drinking your face off vacays, but I'm def ready for what 2010 throws my way.

I don't really make resolutions.  It's not that I think they're stupid, and I certainly don't knock anyone who does.  They're just not for me; I find that the trouble I have keeping them only compounds to make me feel worse about not being able to reach my goals.  So, this year, I'm doing something different.  I'm resolving one thing and one thing only: to make myself happy.  Simple, you say.  So it may seem.  But it's not that easy for me, and it's going to take a lot of time and effort to change the way I think, act, and live in order to achieve my "resolution", for lack of a better term. 

As simple as it seems, I'm going to evolve as a person this year, and make 2010 the best year for me.  I don't know what it has in store but I'm excited for what changes the year may bring.

Happy 2010 to all of you.  Any resolutions?


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment