Sunday, January 24, 2010

Great weekend.

Hi Loves,

I had a great weekend. How about you??

I spent some time with the boy (yes, same one from earlier posts). He makes me swoon! He's great so far. He's everything I've ever wanted, or so it seems. He's so much better than the ex. Like in EVERY way! We had a restful Friday night, just staying in and watching Van Wilder - love Ryan Reynolds!

Saturday was just low key. We went for Starbucks, looked at golf gear and hit up Indigo for some frugal magazine reading fo free. Love a frugal Saturday. He had to leave because he had things to attend to at home. Sad.

Tonight I went to see a show with a friend. She's my oldest and dearest friend, and I'm so grateful we're close. We've been friends for 18 years. Can you believe that? 18 years. Whoa. I'm old. What did you do this weekend???

Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment