Friday, January 22, 2010

Reva Flats. Come to Me.



I can't find these ANYWHERE.

I've looked high and low; to Holts and beyond.  I can find lots of Tory Burch flats, yes.  But can I find THE ones I want, NO!





I want black with silver.  Is that too much to ask?  They look just like this.   S-I-L-V-E-R.  That's what I want.  I don't wear gold.  I wear SILVER.

And you know what the worst thing is, I could've bought them at the Tory Burch store in Vegas.  My bff M bought just this same pair and I said to myself "Canadian Girl, you've spent enough already.  You don't need those".  Eff.  F**k frugality.  I want those flats. 

Alas, Tory Burch.com doesn't ship to Canada.  However, their boutiques do.  I've just had a brilliant thought bubble to phone the closest one and have them ship me the shoes in a size 8.5.  With the way the dollar is now, they're sure to cost less overall than the $236+tax Holts is trying to take me for.

I'll let you know how it goes.


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl

2 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for black flats. I always have to restrain myself when I find a pair that I love, otherwise I'd have a closet full of them. :)

    Just wanted to let you know that I've put you on my blogroll and added you to my Google Reader. Can't wait to read more of your posts. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Krystal! I've been a longtime follower and love your blog.

    ReplyDelete