Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dollaz for Debt.


I think I'm doing SUPER well this month with debt repayment.  I get paid this Friday, so I can give you a more thorough update and promise I will.

I have even done something for a friend this month to make some extra cash.  No, not that.  Get your mind out of the gutter.  I have been using my beauty talent to make some dollaz.  It's not much in my pocket since I don't want to mark up the cost too much - she's a close friend and long-time "client" - but it's extra cash.  That's what I have to focus on, right??  It's only about $30.

I've also come under budget a few weeks.  This works out to roughly $30 per week, and I know it's happened for at least 2 weeks in a row.

So, rough tally of extra dollaz for debt:

$30 * 2 = $60
$30 from beauty favour = $30
wrapping loose change = $15

Total = $105

I'll keep you all posted and let you know how that goes.  This Friday I should have a better idea of where I am in terms of not only my regular payments, but my extra contributions.  I am almost 100% certain the debt will be under $2000 as of Friday.  WOOT!  2010 without a credit line balance, here I come.


Hugs,

*Canadian Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment